We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I made this stew at the Phillips Multicooker. I didn't use spices. I relied on tasty meat and quality vegetables. I put the ingredients inside and let them prepare nicely. During this time, I dealt with other administrative parts.
- 1.5 kg of mutton pulp
- 100 gr smoked kaizer - from home
- 3 yellow onions
- 3 pieces of green garlic
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 celery stalks celery
- 1 green leurda tie
- 1 tablespoon Kapia pasta
- 1 tablespoon fresh lard
- pink Hymalaia salt
- corn flour for polenta
- salad :
- Red onion
- otet mere
- olive oil
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Aries stew with leurda:
- The vegetables are cleaned and washed.
- The mutton is well cleaned of fat and cut into larger cubes [it will decrease a little during cooking].
- Chop the yellow onion.
- Place the onion in the vat with the meat on top. Sarati.
- Chop the celery, tomatoes and green garlic.
- Add them over the meat, together with the kapia pepper paste.
- Put a tablespoon of lard, a cup of water and set the appliance on the stew function for 45 minutes.
- After this time, I set another 45 minutes of preparation [I put another 1/2 cup of water]. I wanted the stewed meat to be well penetrated and soft.
- Preparing the vegetables for a longer time, they "melted" and formed a delicious sauce.
- Wash the leurda and chop it into strips.
- In the last 10 minutes of cooking, taste and add salt if necessary. Pepper, put and leurda.
- With corn flour and salt, prepare a polenta for garnish.
- We served mutton stew with polenta and salad.
Good appetite !!!
Fresh lard will give a good taste to mutton. If you do not like lard, you can replace it with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil or sunflower.
! Attention served him! -Aries meat should be served hot, even hot. It grinds quickly and is not recommended to be consumed like this.