We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Portion the pork liver, preferably smaller pieces to penetrate and make faster.
Put the pieces of liver in milk and leave for at least 30 minutes.
Heat the oil in the pan and add the pieces of liver.
Fry the liver on both sides for about 5 minutes until it changes color a little, then remove from the pan.
Cut the onion and put it to harden in the oil in which I fried the liver.
When the onion starts to soften, add the flour and mix well so that no lumps form in the sauce.
Place fried pieces of pork liver and 2-3 tablespoons of water over the onion and flour.
Let it fry for another 5-10 minutes, then add the thin tomato paste with a little water or wine.
Let the pork liver with the sauce boil for 10 minutes.
When ready, add sliced garlic, thyme, salt, pepper.
Remove the pan from the heat, cover with a lid and leave for a few minutes to leave the spices to taste in the pork liver with sauce.
Pork liver with onion and pumpkin garnish
- Pork liver with onion and pumpkin garnish (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Pork liver with onion and pumpkin garnish
- Preparation of ingredients (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Preparation of ingredients
- Add thin sliced liver (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Add thin sliced liver
- When the liver is ready, remove from the heat and add salt and pepper to taste (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) When the liver is ready, remove from the heat and add salt and pepper to taste
The liver is the first recommendation of nutritionists in the prevention of anemia, especially due to the high content of iron easily assimilated by the body (100 g of liver contains between 4 and 12 mg of iron). Pork liver also contains vitamins A and C, niacin, folic acid, iron, phosphorus and zinc. Unfortunately, it has a high cholesterol content, and therefore should be consumed sparingly.
Although the onion liver is traditionally paired with natural potatoes and parsley, it is worth trying in combination with pumpkin salad with cheese.
- 500 g liver
- 300 g onions
- 50 ml oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- 50 ml of water or bone broth
The liver is washed with cold water, then cut into thin slices along the length.
Onions are cleaned, washed, then cut into rounds.
Heat 50 ml of oil in a frying pan, then add the onion, which is fried for 1-2 minutes, until it starts to bottle. Then add the thinly sliced liver, leave for about a minute on one side until it changes color, then turn on the other side for another minute.
Add 50 ml of water, then cover with a lid and continue to simmer until the liver is penetrated (about 4-5 minutes).
When the liver is ready, remove from the heat and add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve assorted with pumpkin salad with cheese. You can find the pumpkin salad recipe in the "Articles on the same topic" section.
Tips from experienced chefs
- When you make the goulash very responsibly, you need to approach the choice of meat. They should be chosen from the hip (ham) or the scapular portion of the carcass. Of course, you can choose a neck or a joint, although in this case the pieces of fat will be present in the bowl. You should also take care of the condition of the meat: there should be no films on top, only small stripes that create the marble effect, there should be no smell & # 8211 this means the meat is fresher
- Before pouring the liquid into the meat and starting to turn off, it is best to fry the pieces of pork. This will make the taste more delicious
- Goulash is pieces of minced meat with various spices. But you can differentiate it with different vegetables (onions, carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes, potatoes, legumes), make it thick, with sauce (tomatoes, cream, wine) or as a first slice & # 8211 more vegetables and liquids
- To make the sauce thicker, add flour, making it beforehand. At the same time, to avoid lumps, the flour must be mixed well
- Mandatory addition to meat in goulash are spices. You can choose them according to your taste, but in Hungary paprika is a mandatory spice for goulash.
So you have learned many dishes with pork taste, but in order to have a correct idea about this dish and to know what to compare, you have to learn the technology of the original cooking of this dish.
The tastiest recipe for liver: it comes out juicy and very appetizing
Unfortunately, not all housewives know how to prepare liver dishes in a multicooker, so that this product remains juicy, tender and with a crunchy and fragrant crust. Today we offer you a very simple recipe for liver to multicooker, which is absolutely delicious and very appetizing. You can serve the liver with a light salad or any garnish.
-1 bell peppers (you can also use frozen)
-1 teaspoon of favorite spices (I used dried garlic, dried basil, dried parsley, dried thyme and allspice)
-dill or fresh parsley for serving
-100 ml of refined sunflower oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Thoroughly wash the chicken livers, cut the channels (if any) and place them in a bowl.
2. Add salt and spices, mix and let stand for 10 minutes to marinate.
3. Meanwhile, clean the onions and cut them into medium-thick halves.
4. Clean the pepper, wash it and cut it into strips.
5. Sprinkle the flour in a thick bag (or put 2 ordinary bags in each other), put the marinated livers and stir well. You can also sprinkle the pieces of fish or meat.
6. Put the & # 8220Fried & # 8221 program on the multicooker, pour the oil into the bowl and place the livers. Fry them for 7 minutes under the lid, then turn them over.
7. Immediately add the bell pepper (I used red). You can also use frozen peppers: it will completely retain its taste and aroma.
8. Sprinkle onions, cover with lid and fry for another 7 minutes.
9. Then take the lid, mix the food and cook for 8 minutes.
10. Place the livers on a plate, sprinkle with chopped greens and you can serve the food at the table.
Pork liver with onion
The liver is washed and portioned. Peel the onion and cut it into slices. Peel the potatoes, wash them, cut them into cubes and boil them in salted water. Peel a squash, grate it and chop finely.
The pieces of liver are passed through flour and fried in 100 ml of oil, then removed. In the remaining jiu add 750 ml of boiled water, pepper, salt and boil everything for 10 minutes, then add over the pieces of liver. Separately, brown the onion in 100 ml of oil.
The dish is served hot, with onions and a garnish of natural potatoes and green parsley on top.
Stroganoff's liver is so soft and fragrant that it melts in your mouth! Get a perfect dinner in record time!
Here's a Stroganoff liver recipe. From the most affordable ingredients you get a very delicious and aromatic hot dish, which is prepared in record time. In just a few minutes, you can prepare a perfect dinner for the whole family, which will certainly not leave anyone indifferent.
& # 8211 500 g beef liver (if desired, you can also use pork liver)
& # 8211 3 tablespoons tomato sauce (or 1 tablespoon tomato paste, dissolved in 1/4 cup water)
& # 8211 1.5 tablespoon starch (potato or corn)
& # 8211 1.5 tablespoon mustard with honey (not spicy)
& # 8211 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
& # 8211 2 tablespoons chopped greens (parsley, dill or green onion)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Clean the liver and cut it into medium-sized pieces. Arrange the chopped liver in a bowl or baking dish. Match it with salt and ground black pepper.
2. Sprinkle the liver with starch and mix.
3. Peel and finely chop the onion.
4. Prepare two pans: in a hot pan, fry the liver, and in the other & # 8211 onion.
5. In the pan in which you are going to fry the liver, pour 2 tablespoons of oil and add about 25 g of butter. In the other pan (for onions) pour only 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
6. Arrange the liver in a hot pan in a single layer. Fry it for 2-2.5 minutes on each side.
7. Fry the onion in a pan with hot oil until golden brown.
8. When the liver is fried on both sides, add the fried onion and bay leaf to the pan. Stir.
9. In a bowl, mix the cream with the tomato sauce and mustard. Do not use spicy mustard.
10. Pour the sauce obtained into the pan with the liver and mix well. Bring the mixture to a boil. Boil it for 2-3 minutes and remove the pan from the heat. Taste it. If necessary, add more salt and ground black pepper.
11. Sprinkle the liver with chopped greens and serve with your favorite garnish.
Note:If the beef liver is light in color, it means that the slaughtered animal was young. If the liver is dark in color, the animal was old, and the liver will be stronger and prepare for a longer time. Therefore, it needs to be soaked first in milk, then prepared. The liver combines perfectly with pasta, rice or potatoes.
Pork liver pate
Here is a new recipe for our Contest sent by Ionela2682: Pork liver pate. Participate with your soul recipes HERE! You can win a bread machine or a juicer.
1 kg pork liver
100 g butter
100 ml of red wine
salt, pepper, thyme
3-4 cloves of garlic
2-3 lg sour cream
Method of preparation
& # 8211 put the onion in a little oil
& # 8211 add the liver and wine, keep until the liver is slightly browned
Add the chopped butter and garlic, salt and pepper, add the thyme, keep it on the fire for a few more minutes, stirring constantly, turn off the heat and let it cool a little.
After the liver has cooled a little, put it in a blender, mix it until you get a fine paste, add the cream and mix a little more until the pate is homogeneous.
-Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until it has a hard consistency.
Tongue with sour cream sauce
Tongue with sour cream sauce is a recipe Extremely appreciated by lovers of fine foods. There are fine slices of pork tongue or beef tongue, in silky sour cream sauce, discreetly flavored with nutmeg, butter and white pepper.
There 's a velvet on the palate & # 128578
2. Make the sour cream sauce
Diced onions as finely as possible or put on a small grater, simmer in butter and a little soup in which he boiled the tongue. It takes 10 minutes to soften.
The flour and sour cream are mixed together with 300 ml of the soup in which it boiled language, then strain through a sieve, not to have lumps. Pour everything over the onion and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Now add the crushed garlic clove.
The nutmeg is put very little, as many as 3-4 times on the small grater, because it is extremely strong in taste.
I invite you to see more recipes with organs of all kinds & # 128578
Bring everything to a boil and if necessary, add a little more soup to make a fluid sauce. Now add the finely sliced tongue and bring to the boil.
Turn off the heat, let it breathe for 10 minutes, then serve & # 128578
- 900 g pork ribs
- 350 g of rice
- 1 large onion
- 1 carrot
- 200 ml tomato paste
- salt, pepper, dill
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
First put the ribs in a deeper pan, add a cup of water and a few tablespoons of olive oil. Leave until the water drops and brown the ribs in the remaining oil.
In another pan put a few tablespoons of oil and sauté the sliced onion.
Heat for 2-3 minutes and add the carrot given through the large grater.
After another two minutes, add the rice.
Salt, pepper and add dill (if you have fresh it is much better).
Meanwhile, prepare a baking tray and put the ribs in it.
Distribute the previously prepared rice mixture over them.
Put the tomato paste, cover with water (about a liter and 200 ml) and put in the preheated oven.
When the rice has absorbed all the liquid, it is ready. If the rice is not cooked, add another cup or two of water and boil until it is ready.
As I said, we serve it with a cabbage salad, it's delicious. Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Clean the entrails, then wash them and boil them in water with a pinch of salt. After they have boiled, drain them and pass them through the mincer together with the neck and bread soaked in water and squeezed well.
Add finely chopped and hardened onions. Allow to cool slightly. Gradually pour the eggs, beaten well with sour cream.
The composition thus obtained is poured into cake trays greased with oil. Leave the pork loin in the oven, over medium heat, until it reaches the crust.
Transylvanian recipe. Transylvanian Tochitura
3 kg pork offal (liver, lungs, spleen, kidneys)
300 g pork neck
2 tablespoons sour cream
2 tablespoons butter
2 slices of bread
oil, salt, pepper